Lisa Coley, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lisa Holliday, Vice President (email@example.com)
Lisa Suggs, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Standing Committee Chairs
Bob Kleinschrodt, Transportation (email@example.com)
Lisa Holliday, Uniforms (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Debbie Blevins / Susie Verrill, Executive Support
Click HERE to view Booster Board meeting agendas.
Click HERE to view the proposed 2015-16 BUDGET.
Click HERE to view a current Band of Blue Contact List.
Click HERE to print a Band Booster "Check Request" form.
BOOSTER SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION:
- August 15 at 6pm (Potluck Preview)
- October 21 at 6pm (Fall Concert)
- February 28 at 5pm (MPA Preview)
- May 21 at 6pm (Spring Concert)
Consider supporting the Band of Blue financially if none of the other parent cougar crews are a good fit for you.
- Donating $15 will purchase a band polo for a student in need
- Donating $30 will purchase one color guard flag for the Band of Blue
- Donating $35 will purchase a pair of marching shoes for a student in need
- Donating $75 will cover the cost of marching camp fees for one band student
Find local businesses and restaurants to sponsor the CATA band program. Assist with the planning and implementation of band fundraising efforts under the leadership of Ms. Craven and fundraising chair Janet Languidey.